Salesforce Product Owner (Inhouse) – Germany Wide, Home Office
€80,000 - €90,000 + Prepaid monthly credit card
This client is one of the leading providers of healthcare equipment in Germany. Due to their recent merger with a well known German healthcare business, they’ve got some big internal projects for migrations and integrations of various Salesforce orgs and other systems.
They’re looking for a Salesforce Product Owner to join the team who can help the business and Enterprise IT team align on building the correct roadmaps for their Salesforce projects, handling the stakeholders and senior C-Level management team and ensuring any backlog is dealt with in an efficient timely manner.
Responsibilities of the Salesforce Product Owner:
- Creation and design of the product vision and roadmap in cooperation with the departments
- Continuous optimisation & further development of the Salesforce platform
- Conception and planning of a holistic Salesforce roadmap with new topics/initiatives in the form of epics, as well as the development of user stories and their acceptance criteria
- Management of external Salesforce Consultants to achieve short- to medium-term sprint goals
- Ensuring transparency about the status of project work packages and of epics, features and user stories
- Driving the automation and self-services of our products
- Maintenance, planning and prioritisation of the backlog, taking into account deadline and budget requirements
- Sparring partner for business owners and all relevant stakeholders from the departments and IT
- Review and prioritisation of requirements from the departments and development of solutions
Skills Required of the Salesforce Product Owner:
- Strong professional working experience within the Salesforce ecosystem (as a Product Owner, Consultant, Project Manager)
- Expert level of knowledge on the Salesforce Core Cloud platform
- Worked in agile methods such as OKR, Scrum, etc.
- Salesforce certifications (e.g. Salesforce Administrator) and/or high Trailhead qualification
- Managed stakeholders, gathering requirements and advising on best practices
- Created project roadmaps based on requirements and the current IT landscape
- Worked on managing backlogs in order of priority depending on the business demand
- Fluent level of German and English communication skills