Global Salesforce Product Owner - Bavaria, Germany (2-3 days a week in the office)
€80,000 - €90,000 + 10% Bonus + Benefits
Would you be interested in a position where you can drive major changes and business improvements across a worldwide group?
Are you a strategic thinker with a passion to improve business processes and strategies through Salesforce?
If so, take a look into what this Global Salesforce Product Owner position is all about!
As the Global Salesforce Product Owner, you will:
- Work on the roadmap to add new and valuable business processes
- Plan and lead projects to execute your roadmap with several teams across the business & IT side
- Hold process design workshops with the various teams you’ll work with from the Sales, Service & Marketing teams across international markets
- Liaise with several stakeholders throughout the company hierarchy to communicate your roadmap and share the successes along the way
- Gather requirements from stakeholders and users and break down each process into users stories and communicate them to the Salesforce teams
Skills the Global Salesforce Product Owner will have:
- Good knowledge of Salesforce in general and how it can be leveraged to improve business processes (Sales & Service Cloud mainly)
- The ability to bridge the gap between key business stakeholders and the IT team to ensure you’re designing processes and strategies that can be implemented to improve the overall business process of your department
- Experience in Project Management operating in varying international environments and be able to set clear objectives for your strategic roadmap whilst managing and delegating tasks to your team