110,000 – 140,000 + Benefits
A business that works with several of the top level businesses across the DACH region are looking to add to their team based in Switzerland. The overall operation sees them deliver Customer Experience Transformation projects to customers in over 120+ countries and this time they’ve got an opening for a Senior Salesforce Consultant to focus of their EU based projects.
This position is open to an experienced Salesforce Consultant that has a good background of liaising with key customer decision makers and advising on the best possible solutions built on Salesforce based on requirements.
Responsibilities of the Senior Salesforce Consultant:
- Be responsible for different parts of several projects including Consulting, Project Management, Business Analysis
- Analyse and define complex existing business processes and advise on the best possible Salesforce solution
- Advise customers on both business and technical problems through requirement engineering, sales processes, system integration and Salesforce in general
- Occasionally support the sales and presales team on winning new projects with your techno-functional expertise
Experience needed of the Senior Salesforce Consultant:
- Very strong overall understanding of the Salesforce platform
- A minimum of 4+ years working within the Salesforce consulting space and an expert with customer facing tasks
- Strong stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Proven experience on cementing and maintaining customer business relationships
- Have the ability to challenge customers where needed to provide the best customer experience overall
- A fluent business level of both German & English