Up to €100,000 + 15% Bonus + 30 Days’ Vacation
My client is truly a global leader when it comes to intersection of business, design and technology and are massively well established with a successful track record over the past 100+ years.
Due to successful growth through the DACH region and wider Europe, they’re looking to expand the team focussing on the e-Commerce space by hiring a Senior Salesforce Consultant with an expert level of knowledge on Salesforce B2B Commerce.
You’ll be working with some of the global largest, most well known brands & companies advising their C-Level management teams on how Salesforce B2B Commerce can impact their business and drive growth.
Responsibilities of the Senior Salesforce B2B Commerce Cloud Consultant:
- Work closely with C-Level Management in Enterprise level global companies
- Understand their current B2B Commerce set up and show how Salesforce can improve overall operations and processes
- Gathering business requirements and advise on best practices
- Oversee the implementation working closely with the Project Managers, Developers and all stakeholders
- Be the go-to person on the business side for any issues during the implementation
Skills required of the Senior B2B Commerce Cloud Consultant:
- Proven track record of working at an enterprise level on an international scale as an e-Commerce Expert, especially within the B2B space
- Knowledge of Salesforce as a platform, preferably B2B Commerce
- Ability to liaise and consult key decision makers of large businesses
- Understand and interpret business goals and work with them to build a roadmap setting out objectives every step of the way
- Document all your finding accordingly to ensure a smooth and successful project implementation
- Build relationships for long term repeat business
- Fluent in both German and English to a business level – comfortable with technical discussions and meetings in German