Up to €200,000 OTE + 30 Days’ Vacation
My client is a very well-established Salesforce partner who have been operating globally over the past 15+ years, providing product development, software implementation, ISV products & outsourcing their services to customers in 60+ countries around the world.
They’re looking for someone who has a deep understanding of sales processes and will develop a strong knowledge of their services and solutions in order to leverage sales and interpersonal skills with C-Level stakeholders. This role will see you sit within the DACH region team focussing on expanding their existing footprint throughout the region and wider Europe.
You’ll be responsible for generating leads, acquiring new customers, building out existing client relationships, negotiating contracts and meeting sales goals.
Tasks of the Enterprise Salesforce Account Executive:
- Meet and exceed annual sales targets
- Whilst being supported by the BDR team, you’ll still generate and qualify leads
- Identify the key decision makers within prospective organisations and gain commitment for face to face & virtual meetings
- Build relationships with target clients and understand their business challenges & industry information that will help you have the information to give a higher chance of winning business
- Effectively communicate the companies value proposition through proposals ad presentations
- Keep up to date on current market trends and latest technology advancements
- Contribute to the overall business sales pipeline and keep track of valuable detailed information throughout every stage of the BD & sales life cycle
Experience and skills of the Enterprise Salesforce Account Executive:
- 5+ years working with a direct sales role focussing on professional services or consultative selling
- Strong knowledge and understanding of technology and professional services project life cycle on enterprise level platforms like Salesforce, SAP, Microsoft etc.
- A background of selling Salesforce products is a huge advantage
- Previously worked on an international scale ideally selling between the US & Europe
- Excellent communication & presentation skills, be reliable, punctual and professional
- Fluent in both German & English