Backend Developer (Inhouse) – Germany Wide, Home Office
Up to €65,000 + Prepaid Monthly Credit Card
This client is one of the leading providers of healthcare equipment in Germany. Due to their recent merger with a well-known German healthcare business, they’ve got some big internal projects for migrations and integrations of various technical platforms like Salesforce, SAP & more.
Their mission is to provide people in need of help and care with the best possible information and tools to make life easier.
They’re looking to add a Backend Developer to their Enterprise Technology team of 9 people already.
Tasks of the Backend Developer:
- Maintaining of existing, planning and implementation of new functionalities in their own Middleware (PHP, DI/dependency injections)
- Planning and implementation of new REST APIs within Middleware to Salesforce, various webservices and the logistic system
- Implementation of various web-tools (PHP) for company-internal needs (data visualization)
- Maintain the existing DevOps system (git, GitLab CI/CD)
- Participation in the digitization of processes in the whole company
- Collaborate with the Product Owners, UX experts & key users with the IT team made up of Frontend & Backend Developers
- Work in an agile environment in two-week sprints & daily team report meetings
Experience required of the Backend Developer:
- Experience with frameworks (DI/Dependency Injections)
- Initiative and motivation to advance the product, the team and personal development
- Reliable, customer-oriented and team-oriented working attitude
- Committed, structured and able to work both independently and within a team